Wednesday, March 30, 2011

It's a thingy! A fiendish thingy!

So I wanted to post this on Sunday but didn't get the chance until today. I recently attended 2011's "Fest for Bealtes Fans" or as it's most commonly referred to as Beatlefest. It was the first time I went, usually my brother and dad go by themselves. I had an incredibly fun Beatley time there. The weather was a little cold (it's cold, it's a cold place.) but boiling inside the convention. I got the chance to meet Joey Mulland of Badfinger, Laurence Juber of Wings, and Gary Wright (The guy who sang Dream Weaver), along with Mark Hudson (performer, writer and producer), and Freda Kelly (Beatles fan club secretary from 1962-67). So to commemorate this event I whipped this picture up. Here are a few pictures from the show.



 

 P.S. I really fought the urge to make mountains of Beatles song puns in this post, but I didn't want to make you Run for Your Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment